St Martins Medical Practice has been in its current location for over 20 years. During this time we have served the local community well for all their medical and health needs.
OUR MOVE IS IMMINENT...
We are delighted to announce that we will be moving into our new building very soon. It will be open from lunchtime on Monday 21st October 2019. The new clinic is right next door to the current building. It will still be 79 Wilsons Road and our phone number has not changed. The building will be blessed on Friday 18th October at 1.00pm. The current building will be demolished soon to make way for parking spaces. We look forward to continuing to serve our community in our lovely new clinic.
IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION INFORMATION WHILE WE MOVE:
- Visits - we will be closing by 1.00pm on Friday 18 October and re-opening on Monday 21 October at 1.00pm. For any of our enrolled patients who need to be seen on the Friday afternoon or Monday morning, you can attend the 24 hour surgery, 401 Madras Street Tel 365 7777 and will only be charged the same fee as you would pay to us if you attend during our normal opening hours, ie 1.00pm to 5.30pm on Friday or 8.30am - 1.00pm on Monday.
- Phones and fax - on Friday afternoon and Monday morning we will use the after hours phone service, which we use each night and weekends when we are closed. This is accessed by dialling our main number 337 0991. This will activate once our phone lines have been transferred (see below).
- While our phone lines are being transferred on the afternoon of 18 October you may find you cannot get through on our main phone or fax number at all. We apologise for this inconvenience and aim to get our service up and running as soon as we can. If you need to make contact during this temporary interruption please do one of the following:
- in an emergency dial 111
- for an urgent matter which is not an emergency contact or go to the 24 hour surgery
- for a more routine matter email email@example.com
Thank you for your patience during this time.
Please note that as we await the completion of the rebuild of our practice, we are unable to provide a standard disability sized toilet. The practice can offer an alternative option of a home visit if required at no additional cost to patients with mobility issues. Please discuss with the Practice Manager if you would like further information.
News and announcements
Welcome to our new Practice Manager Rachel BrownUpdated on 17/10/2019
We would like to introduce you to our new Practice Manager, Rachel Brown. We are sure you will all make her feel welcome to our practice as she gets to know St Martins staff and patients.
Farewell to Lynn, our Practice ManagerUpdated on 17/10/2019
Lynn, our Practice Manager is retiring after 12 years at St Martins Medical
Newsletter Winter 2019Updated on 17/10/2019
It has been a busy year at St Martins Medical Practice so we thought we should keep you up to date with all our news. Here is some news about our new building and staff changes. Click on "Newsletter Winter 2019" to read more.