St Martins Medical Practice has been in its current location for over 20 years.
During this time it has served the local community well for all their medical and health needs.
We aim to continue this service and maintain our excellence in health service provision.
As we await the resolution of our insurance settlement and move forward with the rebuild of the practice we are unable to provide a standard disability sized toilet.
The practice can offer an alternative option of a home visit if required at no additional cost to patients with mobility issues. Please discuss with the Practice Manager if you would like further information.
- Dr. Mike Osselton
- Dr. Susie Tarnay
- Dr. Elizabeth Loudon
- Dr. Sari Lester
- Dr. David Rojas
1. FREE sexual health consultations for under 21 year olds.
2. FREE mammograms arranged for women aged 45 to 69.
3. FREE flu and pneumonia vaccinations for people 65 and over and those with certain chronic conditions.
4. FREE annual diabetes checks.
5. FREE extended care management plans for those with complicated illnesses.
St Martins Medical Practice
79 Wilsons Road
Tel: 03 337 0991
Fax: 03 337 9015
See ‘Contact Us‘ page for map and postal address details.