Fees vary depending on your age, your entitlements to subsidies and the services we provide. We are happy to provide further information on request.
We are a Contracted Provider to Pegasus Health (Charitable) Ltd Primary Health Organisation. The fees information given below is for those patients who are enrolled with our practice as a member of Pegasus Health. The fees vary according to the age groups receiving government subsidies. The table of fees shows our standard consultation fees for enrolled patients in the different age groups. Payments may be made via internet banking to our account ANZ 06-0821-0665202-00 – Please reference these payments with your full name.
There may be additional charges for:-
- Accounts not being paid on the day of consultation
- Longer consultations or additional services being provided
- Patients who are not enrolled with the practice (i.e. casual patients)
- After hours consultations
- Nursing services
- Consumables eg dressings
- We reserve the right to charge a fee if a patient does not attend a booked appointment (DNA). This fee will be up to half of the standard consult fee
Our standard GP consultation fees for enrolled and funded patients, as subsidised by the Government, are as follows:
|Consult||Consult (CSC)||ACC Consult||ACC Consult (CSC)|
|0 - 13 years||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|14 - 17 years||$41.00||$13.00||$36.00||$13.00|
|18 + years||$51.00||$19.50||$46.00||$19.50|